Are All Dance Studios the Same?
Here’s why In-Step Dance & Performing Arts Center is the right choice for you.
- Floating Marley Dance Floors
- More styles of dance to choose
- Desk staff available during all teaching hours
- Hassle – Free Recitals Parents get 2 free tickets, a DVD, personalized t-shirts, program, and trophy.
- Small Class Sizes
- Choice of more than one teacher to fit your child’s personality and learning style.
- Mirrors that are 6′ tall so that dancers can see their feet from any place on the dance floor.
- Dressing room equipped with lockers so students can lock-up their dance bag, shoes, electronics, and school books.
- Student appreciation day & bring a friend to dance day.
- Owner/Director of Dance is university trained and holds a BFA in Dance.
- Every year donates more than $7500.00 in dance scholarships to residence in TheWoodlands, Conroe, and Spring areas.
Since 1995, over 5000 students have taken dance classes at our current location! We started out as a very small school but have become the fastest growing dance school in The Woodlands.
We do not believe we are the best because we’re the fastest growing. Instead, we believe we’re the fastest growing dance studio because families think we are the best. Click here to see what our students and parents are saying.
As a parent, we realize you have a choice between several different dance schools. All dance studios are not the same. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities; in addition, we provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we are always providing our students and parents with the best experience possible.
Today, as in 1995, there are several different studios to choose from in the area. We invite you to compare all of the features and options to see why our studio has been chosen more than any other dance school.